Cloud and Managed Services
- Software-Defined-WAN (SDWAN)
- Public Cloud (Microsoft Azure)
- Hybrid Cloud (Cloud on Premise)
- Microsoft 365 Services
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Virtual Private Server
- Domain Name Registration
- SSL Certificate
- Shared Web and Email Hosting
- E-Commerce Hosting
- IT Support Essentials Our team of field engineers and NOC support group are available to assist with all your day to day IT support or project requirements.
- Managed Desktop Fully outsourced solutions, includes Advanced Performance Monitoring, Configuration Management & Enforcement, OS Patch Management, Real Time Workstation Optimization and Scheduled Preventative Maintenance
- Managed Server Fully outsourced solutions, includes Advanced Performance Monitoring, Configuration Management, Key Application Maintenance, OS Patch Management, Real Time Server Optimization and Scheduled Preventative Maintenance
- Managed Security Total desktop security solution including Endpoint Protection, Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Hosted Intrusion Protection
- Managed Patch Never worry about having your patches up to date again. Let the experts ensure that your Windows and non-Windows patches are at a secure level.
- Managed Backup Ensure business continuity through scheduled backup of critical data and restoration in the event of data loss. Apply industry best-practices for the protection of your data against loss through regular on-site backup
- Managed Disaster Recovery Moving your data offsite daily provides an additional layer of protection in the event of a disaster at your site. Critical data and restore information is housed in secure data center
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Fully managed, hosted or on-premise infrastructure where you do not need capex investment or IT expertise to operate.
- Managed WiFi Fully managed secured and reliable WiFi access for your users and guest.
- Managed Network Firewall Management & Maintenance, Router Monitoring and Switch Monitoring with advance hardware replacement option
- Device as a service (DaaS) Companies can shorten refresh cycles, deliver the latest technology, and streamline the deployment and management of end-user devices.